We started him on a sleep schedule and he now goes to bed at 7 and sleeps mainly through the night!!! I love having my evening free since Cori goes down around the same time. And to have our bed back! Room to roll over is great. A queen bed for 4 of us is not big enough. Tonight he even went down with no tears. There is hope.
Like I said Daymon loves the zoo. Cori also enjoys it. Mainly for the stroller ride, but occasionally she will see an animal. His favorite animal is the bear. At the Pocatello Zoo they have a tree house slide that he loves to play one. This summer we got the year pass and have gone at least once a week.
I love that you have started a blog. It will help me keep up with your cute little family.
ReplyDeleteKimmy I wish I could have come to the party! It sounds like it was good though. Do you have the crib set up now? Hope you had a good weekend. I'll talk to you this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see the stories you will share about your little family. It was great seeing you again and meet your little ones. They are cuties!!
ReplyDelete